Your Words

Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Search This Blog

Translate

Desert

This morning the word was Desert and it reminded me of another testimony I needed to write. So I wrote about that first but did scroll the list and even the first verse was about a post on the forum regarding the sheep of the Lord. I posted a quick reply from just secular searches I had done yesterday then went and posted the testimony the Lord brought to my mindChild Lost in desert heat life and death . The verse very first verse took me to the forum and I do plan to question and put the verse but there were others that jumped out to me also. The first verse re flock:

Exodus 3:1 (KJV) Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb.:

What stood out to me was backside of desert so I ask the Father if He has a meaning for this in how to feed the sheep?  I will wait to hear from the Lord.

The other scripture was one I recognized that the Lord had given me to pray a couple years ago ... I will write about that.

I did get my page written.. the other desert verse jumping out at me was: Isaiah 43:19 (KJV) Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

I wrote about what had happened when the Lord gave me scripture to pray. Court room of Almighty God

I still have not heard yet so am still waiting on the Lord will finish then whenever it is.

To Be Continued