Your Words

Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Search This Blog

Translate

Growth

After a bit of worship I heard the word Growth well there is just one verse:

Amos 7:1 (KJV) Thus hath the Lord GOD shewed unto me; and, behold, he formed grasshoppers in the beginning of the shooting up of the latter growth; and, lo, it was the latter growth after the king's mowings.

I didn't understand the verse and how the Lord meant it so I said: Father I don't understand, please give me a second witness. So I then wait to hear again from the Lord. Others might have a verse like that, ask Father for another witness to understand. To me Jesus is the king.

I went over to then my time with the Lord in the word and posted there: Receive Sight

Father did give me another word so I knew for myself what He was wanting... minister. I know what it means for me but you see if there is anything that makes sense to you in the word. Father might say something for you and not for me by scrolling the scriptures. All God's children are different and He will speak to people different but to hear, be in the word OK?

I was led to read the first 3 verses of Amos 7, so for me Father also was giving me direction to pray again for the JW's and the Muslims that He had given me heart for a couple years ago.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)