Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

post

Disciple vs Sheep

I thought this might be an interesting topic and see different opinions regarding Disciples vs Sheep. Yeshua (Jesus) spoke of both, so let us look at some of the things regarding disciple's vs sheep. Audio reading of the post at the bottom.

Read the full post

*Continually Word* *Continue Word*

Know The Truth: Jesus vs Yeshua

You might wonder why so close the word searches I received today "continually word" then later hearing "continue word". I had originally heard just the one word, continually. I went to scriptures to check just the word continually and there were so many, I said in my head back to the Lord asking Him what continually? Then hearing "continually word".

I had first thing in the morning prayed to the Lord for different things like to give me direction, guidance, wisdom also asked Him if he had a word for me or for His people. I then started my day as I didn't hear at that moment. It was shortly there after I did as mentioned above hearing finally. There was just one verse for "continually word".

Acts 6:4 (KJV) But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

I saw the scripture and realized His disciples did this. We often don't think of prayer as doing anything for the Lord, but I believe this was a word of encouragement regarding prayer. The Lord knows me, now you might not be the same, but for me I want to hear out of the mouth of God as Yeshua (Jesus) said this:

Matthew 4:4 (KJV) But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

So this scripture I take to heart and the Lord knows that and I will mention the scripture back to Him. With that I was then given "continue word" and there was out of the mouth of God through Yeshua the scripture:

John 8:31 (KJV) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

I thank the Lord for the word and know for me He again wants me to hear/read the gospels again as well as continuing to pray for things I even see/read during the day. I usually see new things each time I go through the gospels. The scriptures that came to me I will go listen to again and that is the woman at the well John 4.

I pray any who read this and do go listen to the word hear new things.

Search This Blog