Hearing The Lord While Doing Things
A couple days ago the Lord said this to me "look up". I did not post it then, sometimes the Lord will speak when you are involved doing something not just when you are quiet before the Lord. Well I knew the verse so that was all He needed to say. I had started posting on a new site Spirit of Prophecy News. I had gotten the name back in March and didn't know why at the time so it just kind of sat. I did put a few ELS Bible code things on it but it sat. Well the verse is in Luke Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. I believe God is going to restore America before endtimes Satan and beast system happens. Yes it will happen but who will fight with God? Do you think the Lord is coming to rule nobody?I felt the word was for me as in I was on the right path. I had been listening to these over a year I think, because I fit my prayer life and things I had taken to the Lord in America's defense. Plus scriptures out of the mouth of God I would decree His words that were good things depending how you look at things.
This morning the Lord said another thing a verse popping into my mind I knew the verse...so doesn't take much. "reward of the wicked" It did with me recalling the verse; Psalm 91:8 (KJV) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. However too the verse before that came to me also and I thought about a dream I had about 10,000: Psalm 91:7 (KJV) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. The interesting thing about this psalm is Christians use it a lot but God speaks at the end, so there is a condition for it to work for you:
Psalm 91:14-16 (KJV) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Yet that dream to me was a different ten thousand, as it more shows possible power of the saints with the word of God. Plus I had been given the words "ten thousand times" and posted that hearing in February.
Check out the new site Spirit of Prophecy News I will be doing as led on this, I do feel we are here at the timing of these things, and most people get weary waiting. Think about that one on prophecies we are still waiting for in the Bible.