Pages

Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Celebrate

Given One Word From The Lord

I hear God this morning say: "celebrate" that word alone is meaningful to me without looking up the word, but I did, there was just 3 verses though Tabernacles stood out to me but that was future dates, and might be other things, as I have lots to celebrate now and Thank The Lord For.   Although it has been a while since the Lord had given me one word even, what do you do? You continue to pray and ask

Father to lead, guide, and direct your path each day and I ask for a word if He has a word for me or His people each day. I was used to hearing often within the day, and all the sudden silence. Then it is just believing He does direct your path and continue with your day. I also ask Father for His wisdom and do often pray that for my family. The Lord knows I cannot write unless I am l ed to. I have sometimes started something it sits for days and end up trashing it as it didn't just flow.

Many Iron's In The Fire

Have you ever had so much going on that you get the feeling you are being spread thin and wonder if you are doing a good job at any of them? Well, that is what was going on with me, the feeling of too many things requiring my time. I had my Scripture For Today happening as I personally had to edit and add to my scriptures testing my program on the blog. I fell behind with that one and just had completed putting in 107 scriptures updating just a couple blogs. It auto started them after update to day number 106, so I needed to wait see the next day, it did go to 107, then see if it would start on day one. Yeah it did start on Day 1 this morning, but I had completed the work 2 days prior. Along with this was testing sending the Cell Phone Ministry sending the complete set up as a suggestion for church's that people desire to serve the Lord and don't have a way. Sharing this site to even to get their Scripture For Today for free.

Added to this the desire to help my son's, be a tester for them, they are programmers, needed a tester. I shine at finding bugs I did this type testing for free way back with new testing software at tucows.com that used to be a site programmers would design and need beta testers for. I did that back in the 1990's, why? I was interested especially back then iphone was a free calling software to make long distance calls for free with mic and I lived out of state from my family and could not afford as it was so expensive to call long distance back then. It worked and I used the heck out of it. So I have been beta testing for my son's. That is long hours. So my time stretched pretty thin.

A Word From God Can Just Be The One Word And Nothing Else

I took this word to be in itself a word for me. I had accomplished my one goal, which was most important to the Lord, as it is His word to His people not my words. His interest is you not me and fulfilling what I started out to do. I had also a week or more ago changed the title name for some of my blogs, the title is in the background not seen as I have a header picture. Like my testimonies site I changed the title to GOD WITH US  those are miracles to me, and it appears today from stats that the change has been recognized as my last post was in 2024, I plan to do one today maybe as I feel with all this happening I mention I got a miracle, I will try to remember to link to it if led to write it. Yes, making changes you or I do anyway feel that is part of the Lord leading me. Why, because it came to me to do and I had a peace about it.

Regarding the verse that more jumped out to me "celebrate" I might write about the Feast of Tabernacles too, on Yeshua For The World a different blog as things came to my mind from scripture the Lord had taken me to in the past when reading it.

Pray the Lord guide you also, ask for a word, you have not because you ask not? Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Matthew 7:7 (KJV) So ask for a word and search the scriptures when a word pops into your head for no reason. You just might be blessed.