Your Words

Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Search This Blog

Translate

wait on the LORD

wait on the LORD I had just heard, but was wondering when I would get more about sheep vs disciple. So I will wait. Well there were just 3 verses with that exact phrase:

Ps 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Ps 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
Pr 20:22 Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee.

I was reminded though this morning, reminded from Father defending us on a particular occasion. I was given the words vengeance is mine, this of course was a reminder of the Lord defending us and preventing harm to any others. I did go write the story about it on vengeance is mine witness naming it that title.