Your Words

Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Search This Blog

Translate

Benefits

The word I was reminded of was "benefits" which I had gotten yesterday but did not post it so it was brought to mind again today. There were only 3 verses so I will post them:

Ps 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Ps 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Ps 116:12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

The Lord was reminding me to keep typing on my other blog as I did put a new category I called "wonders - awe" as the things that would happen I was just in awe of the Lord with. They will be part of my testimonies site listed in the menu.