Your Words

Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Search This Blog

Translate

Search

Todays word is Search and there were lots of scriptures. I check the gospels first for words of Jesus and this verse stood out to me:

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

The scriptures do testify of Him. The books I try to stay in we are told to really Jesus did tell us:

Luke 24:44 (KJV) And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

I work backwards in the fact that from the gospels I will usually scroll then the prophets.. Psalms.. then the Law just looking for out of the mouth of God. There were other words for me, as I am working through some research regarding a subject of sheep vs disciple. I did then go to listening to some scripture.