Your Words

Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Search This Blog

Translate

Joy Peace

Joy and Peace (was my words for today)

Thank you Father for your words today! This morning I heard (popped into my mind) joy peace, so I entered my two words into my bible search and scan the scriptures. Joy Peace All the scriptures I read as I scrolled but the verse that jumped out to me was the verse in Isaiah. You might have a different verse jump out to you. What do I mean by jump out at me? Being drawn to read a particular verse over and over and over. Because of being in the word for so many years I knew most the others by heart anyway. So I was drawn to Isaiah. The Lord uses the book of Isaiah to speak to me often.

I have been working on a couple of websites for looks and to get them setup for a picture I have in mind. I use blogspot as it is free, but the thing I liked about blogspot is they forever leave up your blog. So even when I go home to be with the Lord the record of my following Messiah Yeshua Jesus will remain. My hope is that it might help someone to hunger and thirst for a relationship for themselves with the Lord. I would encourage all Christians to share their time with the Lord, as like a record of growing in Love and knowledge of the Lord. Each child learns different and hears different so in growing in the Lord you will trust His words to come to you in your mind when you need to hear from the Lord.

Isaiah 55:12 (KJV) For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)