Your Words

Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Search This Blog

Translate

*Joy Lord* *Sing Praise*

I was given a set of two words twice this morning. What do I mean by that? Well I heard (popped in my mind) Joy Lord so I went and looked it up. On my bible software you can set it for exact phrase meaning those two words are together, which will narrow down a search. That was not the case with these two words so I scanned the scriptures and of course the Psalms are what jumped out to me. King David loved the Lord and praised a lot, we have all those in the Psalms. When done reading again Father popped two more words this morning to my mind. The next two Sing Praise I entered into Biblegateway.com and to get it to check for the word phrase together you put the words in quotes for the search so looked like this: "sing praise" for my search. Again lots of Psalms verses.

After reading and pondering just a bit the Lord said popping three words to my mind "worship the Lord", well that was not only a message for me, as I had gotten away from my worship music and He wanted me back into them again. So I seeing again the Psalms did go out and put some worship music on. It was also giving me direction for my other blog wanting me to add worship to it, so will also do as directed there. Now I am in my 70's have walked with the Lord really all my life so I know from hearing how I was being directed of the Lord. You all can get to the same place or maybe already hear the Lord. This is how He and I communicate, after many years of being in the word and worship music was on in the house most the day when I was a young stay at home mom.  I decided also as the Lord will do this to me, give me words that if I type them into youtube there will be a song named just what he said.  So I typed in "worship the Lord"  There was a song they titled that haha I just love Him..


The next song up was one of my favorites that I know:

After posting the above I had shopping to do... anyway when I was re-reading things the Lord gave me another word: benefits, so I wanted to quick add it here as they again were Psalms.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)