Your Words

Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Search This Blog

Translate

Hope Lord

This morning as normal I played some worship music and asked the Lord if He had a word for me this morning. Silence and kept listening to worship praise the Lord. So I wanted to give the Lord some verses from me to Him and knew how to find them with the hope Lord. So all the Psalms fit as I did read them for how I feel about you Father, is what I said in my heart and mind to Him.

The Lord moves in mysterious ways

Don't get bothered if you are not given a word... go do word searches for yourself see what happens. I did other searching with 2 word but still hadn't heard from the Lord as I will. I noticed something in a couple other searches different words scrolling through the list, but one scripture appeared in both searches. That stood out to me and thought it to the Lord seeing it again. Just saying in my mind to Him, well that was twice so will set that scripture out and then just go on about my day. The scripture was in 1 Peter:

1 Peter 3:15 (KJV) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Again I waited and didn't write anything, there could be days I am not given a word, but I stay in scripture and A Daily Walk With The Lord and should eventually write on that every day as I am in the word with Him. I did not write though was waiting on the Lord and went to a Christian forum I go to, to see what was happening. There a post where the verse from 1 Peter was where I posted today in a reply. Don't be surprised if you use something of the Lord in your day, you will find it happens.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)