Your Words

Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Search This Blog

Translate

Life Death

Word For Today

I wasn't surprised to hear those two words this morning, as I had be typing my testimonies regarding life and death situations that had happened twice in my life. So I wrote my testimonies LIFE AND DEATH TESTIMONIES on one of my other blogs. It also when I looked up to search scriptures was fitting for even another blog, the Lord is good. The scripture that jumped out at me was in the gospels Life Death in the book of John:

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

I love also hearing the word of God and those reading this are hearing it also just as I am typing. One thing great is you never get tired of hearing the word of the Lord.  I pray you have a blessed day.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)