Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Detail

I had finished praying this morning did ask for a word from the Lord but didn't hear right away. So you ask for leading guidance and ask for the Lord to direct your path and ask for His wisdom for the day and just continue on. This I did and did make some changes on my new sites.  Talked to AI a bit on things I needed to get done for Jacobs Well Publishing. Go that quick done and then the Lord said "detail" So first thing I do is go search scripture for the word and it was not there. The next thing I always do and the Lord knows me is go to youtube and search there. Now Satan knows me too, so you have to be careful with this and always something new would somehow apply from the Lord.     I when searching youtube hearing a word will always type "Christian song detail" and there it was that 1 word "detail". So I listened to the song Detail by Jonathan McReynolds:

I was like wow, as Yesterday I did an AI reading of one of my posts called What Is A Miracle I uploaded to my youtube channel:

So the song fit and to me this song called Detail was from the Lord, yet it didn't stop there. After listening to Detail I scrolled down and wow another project I had been working with was there about Christmas. I had been working with Christmas Unlocked as one of the Beta testing sign up. They also have a youtube just announcing little bits of what is to come with video shorts. Their youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/@christmasunlocked

Well I did snapshot the Detail video what I saw about Christmas and played that sone of Natalie Grant.

So the song Detail fit many different things to me. Here is Natalie Grant song: Christmas Looks Good On You.

The Lord was sending me a message how it fit to me would be different than how it would be to you. With practice hearing the Lord He does fine tune these things and for me there will be some action taken.

Have a Blessed day

Search This Blog