What to do with a word from God you don't understand
The first thing to do is tell Father you don't understand the word, and ask Him to reveal more about the word given especially because I was given one verse. I did this and have not received anything as of yet. So what I then did is went and listened to the chapter, did that a couple times. God could use this just to point people as to what to do if it happens to them. For myself it required more investigation not being given another word. Often times it is several verses that help clarify things too. Sometimes a paragraph.
This morning my eyes were not good for reading and I had not figured out how to make my bible text larger. So I went to biblegateway and listened to Chapter 3. I did then figure out how to make my text larger in my bible softwar on my computer, I have SwordSearcher have had it since 1990;s have updated it a few times but basics is all I use. Then I could do reading of that paragraph especially.
Do I still understand it well yes a bit but still will wait to see of the Lord gives me a confirmation on what I heard. Should He do that I will try to remember to update this post.
Well I did just get another word "execute" there are 12 verses but Yeshua (Jesus) did speak one: And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. John 5:27 (KJV)