Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Plead

This word "Plead" I heard a couple days ago and looked it up but am being reminded of it. I was upset at how the Arabic translated this verse I was given: Isaiah 66:16  For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. The Arabic translation had no word Fire or Sword in it and made it sound totally wrong. Well now my upset I take to the Lord.. as I found out from AI there are like 4 different dialects. Word!! It made me worry about how the project would be translated of Christ's words. I said to Father God, it is your fault, you changed all the tongues at the tower of babble. Well when these things happen I worried about how they would translate Yeshua's words for this project that to me is the Lords project. Well, I gave it to Him, as I having to higher to translate the three books. Now I did also ask the forum I go to, to pray for the translation. To me it needed it. The word plead applies to all of us, Christians following doctrines of men just as Muslims are following doctrines of men. When God says He is pleading with all flesh and mentions this so many times in scripture it is a wakeup call.

Hearing God Yesterday and Today

*note: this post will be made on "A" Red Letter Christian.

Yesterday when I finished a post called Hidden Messes, then heard words from the Lord, I posted hearing here called Clean Heart Right Spirit they were tied together to me.  I had gone to one of my other sites "A"Red Letter Christian as there had been several referrals from there coming to my blogspot posts. When I got there, I heard "Purpose" so I clicked on new post and put the title. I did go to scripture as I always do and the verse that hit me was: Isaiah 14:26 (KJV) This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations. I left things there and was not led to write so I left a draft sitting there that for all I knew, it would be deleted. That verse speaks a lot to Christians that do desire to do work for the Lord to me.

What to do with a word from the Lord when you are uncertain

You ponder the word, it could be just directed to you. I do not write everything I hear, I have to be led to write. Well this morning going again to Red Letter I hear "produce" and go to scripture as always and there is just one verse: Isaiah 41:21 (KJV) Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob. Well I know who the King of Jacob was. He is my King also, is He yours? My mind went to several things with this as I just got involved with my youtube channels and started producing using an AI voice to read some of my posts. Something new, the Lord bringing back to me talents I had from way back past. I am not sure if they were buried and dug up or not but it is happening.

The two youtube channels I have https://www.youtube.com/@almightygodmessiah and the other is https://www.youtube.com/@7gospelwomen and yesterday I did put on the Gospel Women site a 26 second video of the mission. Now the reason it is on Women and Children site, I feel women do the most in bible instruction for children. I even today send Yeshua's words each day to family and my grandchildren.  The post called Cell Phone Ministry  I will  add the 26 second video of the Mission and leave things there for this post.


Search This Blog