Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Clean Heart Right Spirit

I just heard this from the Lord. It has been an interesting morning and after prayer, not hearing a word I went about my business as I wasn't moved to write anywhere. I can only write if led to. So I went to my Christian forum and started reading the dreams and vision category. I read one that was posted end of last year that had several comments on it. How the dream hit me was totally different than most saw it. That stirred me to write. So I did write about it not hearing a word then, it was how the dream hit me verses the others. I called my post "Hidden Messes" I put the link to the dream and to the comments about it on my post.

What Do You Do Hearing A Word From The Lord?

Then I hear these words from the Lord "clean heart right spirit" and went and entered it in scripture as I always do. There was just one verse. Typically, I search looking for out of the mouth of God, however, the Lord has done this with me very often making the word search just be 1 scripture. That happened with this verse: Psalm 51:10 (KJV) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. So what is my response seeing it, for me I automatically pray it for myself especially because I know David so loved the Lord as I do, and relied on Him as I do. The interesting thing too is I in my post I mentioned a verse from psalms too.

I believe God desires this in all His children and we need to be willing to take things to the Lord pointed out to us. So asking Father to show us if we need to repent for something. Ask in your mind Satan doesn't need to hear and know what you are doing. God will direct our path keep us on the straight and narrow if we ask and believe He will. That we will respond if we are quickened by a word.

Have a blessed day

Search This Blog