Sometimes a direction change can be right
I start my day very early, getting up usually from 2 a.m. to about 3:30 a.m.; so I have my prayer time, asking the Lord also during the time to always direct my path. I have not lately because of editing and working on the new book, I don't always ask for a word. I used to never have to ask, I just heard and run to scriptures excited to see what the Lord had to say. That means out of the mouth of God scriptures, when it is not that the verses that show up are one or 2. As I have mentioned many times, if the word I hear is not in scripture, I go to worship which is going to youtube and typing "christian song Change Direction" interesting thing is that you would have thought a song with that exact name would be number 1 and it was number 9, so keep seeking. This the last word I heard, so I am putting last first on .here it is the song called Change Direction by God's Spirit House is who put it up.
The other word I heard prior to this were both from Psalms "know enemy" just 2 verses:
Psalm 41:11 (KJV) By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.
The other words I heard also from Psalms but just one verse KJV I use "hidden people";
Psalm 83:3 (KJV) They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
The moral of this hearing is: keep seeking, as it was for my post "Focus" and another song.