Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

post

Disciple vs Sheep

I thought this might be an interesting topic and see different opinions regarding Disciples vs Sheep. Yeshua (Jesus) spoke of both, so let us look at some of the things regarding disciple's vs sheep. Audio reading of the post at the bottom.

Read the full post

Focus

The Feeling You Are Missing It With The Lord

The Lord actually said this word to me 3 days ago I think, but I never posted it. Sometimes you feel a word is only for you so I don't always mention when I hear from the Lord. When He reminds you 3 days in a row about it well I went to the song as the word "Focus" was not in scripture, so for myself with the Lord I will go to music type in "Christian Song Focus" this is what I did and it was the first

song, well there was an ad above it but I don't count that. The next day reminded of it, well I went to listen to the song again. Let me put the song for you to hear. It is called Focus by Josiah Bassey sounds a bit like a fisherman name, you know bass. Of course he is a Christian maybe he is a fisherman, you know a fisher of men that Yeshua said He would make us.

Well, I had started working on the book I ended up being the freelancer of that I wrote about "Myself A Freelancer?" this was on Sept 9th, then I hear Focus. I wasn't sure it was encouragement but the project has required focus for sure. I worked a bit editing this morning but not much it was not a day I was led to continue on today. Then hear Focus again I had to do a bit more digging since the word itself not in the word of God. So you get the feeling you are missing it somewhere. Yet early working on the book a while I felt like the seven angels of the seven churches were with me. As in on my side in what is being done they are the seven stars. I stopped working though on this, and was led to investigate my sites.

Sites With No Scripture For Today

I started working on my domain sites plus had the new Jacobs Well Publishing on blogspot and that made 5 sites with no Scripture For Today. I went and put them on each of the sites, well make that 4 sites as I do not have scriptures in Arabic just English on Injil of Isa. I got that done then investigated more the word Focus. I just looked up the word in English, went to Merrian Webster this the meaning there was more:

1
a
: a center of activity, attraction, or attention
the focus of the meeting was employment benefits
put immigration into focus as a hot topic for commentators
b
: a point of concentration
2
: directed attention : emphasis
The focus is on helping the homeless.

What was also interesting as their site I happened to notice on the menu tabs a tab that said Word of the Day, I kind of laughed, now my brother called those things with the Lord, "Kowinkie-dinks" hahaha I took a snap of it will end with that so you know it was for today the date on it.

Search This Blog