Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

post

Disciple vs Sheep

I thought this might be an interesting topic and see different opinions regarding Disciples vs Sheep. Yeshua (Jesus) spoke of both, so let us look at some of the things regarding disciple's vs sheep. Audio reading of the post at the bottom.

Read the full post

Enemies Be Scattered

This morning the words that came to me were "enemies be scattered" as I heard it... a song came to me called "Let God Arise" and I started singing the song in my head to the Lord. Well I went to youtube to find the song I loved and hadn't heard in ages. So things kind of happened backwards this morning. When you feel things for the Lord are being hampered, you do want God to Arise!! Things we are not capable of doing, you need and desire the Lord to fight your battle so things move foreword. So, I found the song and played it. I will put the song for you in case you are in a battle.

That song triggered another album I had specific songs I loved... the album called "Adonai" I love the first part the Blessing the Lord wanted spoken over His people. The the very first thing done on this album. Now as a child the Lutheran church we went to did this blessing at the end of the service, so I missed that. Then the next song on this album I would scroll to was asking the Holy Spirit to come. So on this next video after hearing the blessing, slide the time on video to 14:50 minutes, and you can hear this song. It was the last thing then I did was go look up what I heard "enemies be scattered" there are just two verses with that exact phrase. Click on the link to see. I will post the two after this next song. Listen to first one then move to 14:50

The two verses listed below. I pray if you are in battles, you pray these songs.

Numbers 10:35 (KJV) And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee.

Psalm 68:1 (KJV) To the chief Musician, A Psalm or Song of David. Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

So I ask the Lord to rise up with my song and scriptures.

Search This Blog