Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

post

Disciple vs Sheep

I thought this might be an interesting topic and see different opinions regarding Disciples vs Sheep. Yeshua (Jesus) spoke of both, so let us look at some of the things regarding disciple's vs sheep. Audio reading of the post at the bottom.

Read the full post

New Thing

The Lord is up to some New Things

When I heard "New Thing" I felt it was a word I had already written about and went looking. I put the exact phrase in my Bible software, the link for what I saw is there. There were just 5 verses and of that only 2 verses were spoken by God. From words I received yesterday and a new song and posted called "Change Direction" which I did go listen again. The thing about staying on the same road not turning

around, yet change direction for myself it represented all the different things the Lord is having me do. Some things required name changes on certain areas I work on. These changes represent "New thing" to me. These were the 2 scriptures that God spoke:

Isaiah 43:19 (KJV) Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Jeremiah 31:22 (KJV) How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.

Small Changes Can Make a Difference

A few of the changes started with the names of my blogs, I was led of the Lord to change a couple names. Today I changed the title of my youtube channel to reflect the changes on the blogs. So I did upload a new AI reading of one of my posts this morning called Cell Phone Ministry, after working a while om the book editing Jacobs Well Publishing will be putting out. Plus changed the name of the channel to "Hearing God" I have another one to change also. I will post the new reading of the post, in the about the video are the website links to pull up the post. So the word for today fitting God is doing new things for sure.

I pray the Lord is doing a new thing for you.

Search This Blog