All Can Hear God probably already do and pay no attention

Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

post

Disciple vs Sheep

I thought this might be an interesting topic and see different opinions regarding Disciples vs Sheep. Yeshua (Jesus) spoke of both, so let us look at some of the things regarding disciple's vs sheep. Audio reading of the post at the bottom.

Read the full post

Right Path | Hear God

I have mentioned many times when I do hear a word or words from the Lord, He can be very specific making just one verse come up.  I had been up for over 3 hours and had not heard anything with my morning prayers even singing certain songs in my mind to Him.  Many times, I will find the song and play it, but the Lord knows the song.  So I think you can sing praise music to the Lord this way, I am sure many people may even do this.

I went about business then checked out a Christian forum I go to and did post there to someone putting up a prophecy video, old stuff but the person obviously believed Trump was like going to be head of NWO, setting up this that the USA is the beast type stuff.  So I posted that God is taking down this stuff within our government and posted a prophecy regarding it that I believed God is taking it all down.  I have put some of her video's on my Spirit of Prophecy News site, but gave her the listed written prophecies.

After this it was I did hear "Right Path" and as I said there is just 1 verse:

Psalm 16:11 (KJV) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

It was after seeing the scripture I started singing in my mind to Him this song: 

I hope all sing to the Lord within their minds too, I do believer the Lord hears them too. Have a blessed day!