Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

post

Disciple vs Sheep

I thought this might be an interesting topic and see different opinions regarding Disciples vs Sheep. Yeshua (Jesus) spoke of both, so let us look at some of the things regarding disciple's vs sheep. Audio reading of the post at the bottom.

Read the full post

Ancient of Days

This morning things a bit different as I had set out to only work on the new book to finish in Matthew 7 chapters a day. Each day going over from the beginning going through what was already done. Each time I do find something that needs changed. I also wait a bit before turning on the kitchen light till close to 4:00 a.m., as this morning was up before 2 a.m.. So I worked on music I heard yesterday then worked on the new book. After this, the Lord spoke in my mind, "Ancient of Days" now first thing I did was go look up the song as I had the song back in the 1980's. I started playing the song and went woops I am out of order, so I went to scripture while listening and typed in exact phrase "Ancient of Days" and yep, there it was, three verses in Daniel 7. They were the vision:

Daniel 7:9 (KJV) I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Daniel 7:13 (KJV) I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Daniel 7:22 (KJV) Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

When this happens in my bible searching you tend to read them in order as like a new paragraph to you as they are in a row. I did open up Daniel seven then heard  "dividing of times" now that exact phrase was not in scripture so searched the full word and there it was another Daniel 7 verse:

Daniel 7:25 (KJV) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

So it added to the original paragraph. I did then read that full chapter as here the song was even over 7 minutes which I found interesting too. I will put the song for you to hear. So this was what I heard after completing my book assignment. I am not sure who all it will speak to besides me but was led to post it. Sing Praises to the Lord:

Search This Blog