Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

post

Disciple vs Sheep

I thought this might be an interesting topic and see different opinions regarding Disciples vs Sheep. Yeshua (Jesus) spoke of both, so let us look at some of the things regarding disciple's vs sheep. Audio reading of the post at the bottom.

Read the full post

Idle Word

Is God Speaking To You If A Scripture Jumps Out To You?

This is a Yes and No for an answer to the question. If the verse is said by God, Yeshua, the answer is YES. If the verse is said by a man, the answer is No, I would with something like that be asking God for a word, not accepting it just because it is in my Bible.

This morning, after prayer and not hearing a word at that time, I started to once again scroll through the

book "The Final Call" I got almost to the end and had a verse jump out to me. Is that hearing God? I would say yes it is because God spoke it. You have to be in scripture reading for that to happen to you though. The word "Idle Word" like jumped off the page and you stare and reread it. I have had this happen before with these words, I was shocked when it hit me what Yeshua was saying. The first thing I did was repent for all Idle words I had ever spoken. What church teaches this? There is just one verse for the word search and God spoke it:

Matthew 12:36 (KJV) But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

I am thankful when the Lord has verses like this and see the word repent? When I see it I repent, even for things I don't know I have done, ask Father if there is anything personally to reveal it to me and leave it at that. To me it is the Lord trying to keep us that are evil, I wrote about humans being evil, it is a way to keep us clean, keep us repenting. How much of our daily talk is "idle words" all our lives? I have never heard or seen a pastor bring this up, there may be some but in all my years and I am almost 75 years old, I have never seen it or heard it talked about. So it shocked me when it did jump out at me and caused instant repenting.

Think about being judged on this for yourself, most of our lives is spent gossiping about something ....idle words? Then to think about Yeshua's teaching how our heart and mind sin not speaking or doing anything out loud or physically? I repent for any thoughts of idle words too. This is all part of continuing to grow in the Lord, and that we have a loving Father who's desire for us is good and peace.

Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

While you are at it look up the Hebrew meaning for peace, it covers everything.

Search This Blog