A word you ponder after searching
Do you ever have a word that keeps coming back to you but not sure why? This word "discover" I heard a couple days ago is like that, being reminded of it again today, as I didn't write about it. I don't always write about the words I hear. On this word, I had just finished two things and the word fit for people to discover something new. I did at the time as always looked the word up in scripture and did read them, in some ways it didn't fit, so I tucked it back. Would I be reminded again. I had just completed putting
up a new version of the book "A Final Call" I had to change the name as there are books out there called The Final Call..put a new upload link that had the full book cover forward with more new discovery information. I also had just uploaded the first video on the Jacobs Well site regarding, Yeshua, Isa, Jesus, how did it happen we failed to get the true name posted below:What did the scriptures reveal?
People learn in different ways, most of the time it will be one scripture that jumps out to me, but when that doesn't happen, then sometimes, I put all the verses together to form a paragraph. So reading forward first it didn't sound as correct as a paragraph, so I read it last first Yeshua even mentions that stuff. Here is what the paragraph would look like:
Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. Therefore I will make Samaria as an heap of the field, and as plantings of a vineyard: and I will pour down the stones thereof into the valley, and I will discover the foundations thereof. And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand. Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness. Therefore will I discover thy skirts upon thy face, that thy shame may appear. Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
Does that also look like a new discovery to you? Well Samaria I did ask AI is in West Bank and Palestine and Jacobs well is there, which I found interesting. The Greek Orthodox can't pronounce sh, has care of that area said to have been there 1600 years. The Yonan codex given the USA I believe is the oldest text and is older I think so they hid truth to me. Their language has not changed. I did ask AI if there were other nations don't have the "sh" sound and was surprised there are more. Spain (Castilian Spanish), Finland (Finnish), Netherlands (Dutch), and Korea (Korean). I was surprised. So it was even today a discovery day.
Have a Blessed day!!