Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

post

Disciple vs Sheep

I thought this might be an interesting topic and see different opinions regarding Disciples vs Sheep. Yeshua (Jesus) spoke of both, so let us look at some of the things regarding disciple's vs sheep. Audio reading of the post at the bottom.

Read the full post

Do You Hear What I Hear | Hear God

In many ways I wasn't surprised to hear "do you hear what I hear", I knew it was a song, a Christmas song and I had finished posting new posts to a new website I started. Yes it is a Christmas website and tied to my sons who are programmers. They took a childhood memory from myself and husband, what we did a few times that they never forgot and loved. Back then I was doing things to stop them in some cases, you know those nosey kids trying to get into gifts purchased not wrapped yet. Mom had to create new things to prevent this stuff, well ends up they remembered and desired it for their own children.

This did come up before on a post called "Detail" I had posted where Christmas came up then. Yesterday I finally was led to create a blog for them I would be doing. They do not have a blog on their site for this. My blog "Christmas Unlocked" for blogspot actually carries the same name of their sit "Christmas Unlocked". They did this using some programming last year with older children, and they had a laughing blast for the Holiday that lasted 2 weeks. There hadn't been that much fun, excitement, anticipation ever in Christmas before as it was even then better than I did. The new system is wow to me, I helped test it and signed up again because I know how I can use it for grandparents. I will let you know how this works out maybe it will be added next year. We encouraged our sons to write this has taken a while. So I am doing a blog for it to see if it will help people get into it also and have some fun and new memories.

Most Christian families know Christmas is not the Lords birthday, yet it is celebrated then. Heck now you don't even hear Christmas carols as was done in the past. They are capable of going around the world, so this morning second day to post I posted two post addressing it towards two foreign countries. One post is Hong Kong Christmas Hunt | Christmas Unlocked and the other post is Singapore Christmas Hunt | Christmas Unlocked

With being done this is when I heard the song, I knew it was a song and went to listen as I always do. I will put the song so you can hear it.

The answer is yes I already have gifts for grandchildren and parents even purchased my wrapping paper, a key for this game. It is more enjoyable when you are prepared early for sure. I will be typing more about things as we work our way towards Christmas.

Search This Blog